Field Stone Cottage Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Well, its another Thursday and time to share my thanksgivings of the week.  But first I feel I must make some sort of explanation for my neglect of keeping up my blog of late.  It kind of goes hand in hand with giving thanks.  More than kind of, actually.  I am free now to share our praise and thanksgiving to God for His answer to our longstanding prayer for a special man to love and cherish our daughter, Emily.  Once God revealed His work in Emily's life, things started happening and so it is with great joy that we anticipate the marriage of Emily to Glenn on January 15th.

That praise and thanksgiving is only overshadowed by our humble thanksgiving as we prepare to celebrate the birth of God's only Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, at this time of year.  What joy could possibly compare with that!!  In answer to the question "Are you ready for Christmas?" I say a resounding "Yes and Amen!"

4 comments:

ellen b. said...

Oh what wonderful news! Congratulations to all. Yes and amen for Christmas anticipations, too.

Persis said...

Congratulations!!!

Rebecca Stark said...

That is very exciting news! You must be very busy.

Rebecca Stark said...

What exciting news!