Field Stone Cottage Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankfulness

I am so thankful for a whole day at home and all the work I was able to accomplish today!  Its been an incredibly busy fall and so much has fallen behind here at the cottage.  I am also thankful for the health to be able to do all that work!

It was a beautiful sunny day and Murphy and I did squeeze in a noontime walk out there.  I am thankful for that too!

And I am thankful for the nifty bluetooth headset Andy gave me for my cell phone.  I never would have guessed how much I would enjoy that little thing!  What a thoughtful husband to do that guessing and go out and get one for me!

1 comment:

ellen b. said...

A great list of things to be thankful for, Dorothy. I had an all day at home day today and was able to get some things done that I'm thankful for. That's a thoughtful gift from your guy for you...